Followers

Thursday 25 January 2018

The Greatest Show On Earth

Good morning and happy Thursday. I'm really happy to be sharing my second 'Anything Goes' piece for Country View Crafts, and this time I've gone back to the circus.





I started by covering a chipboard album cover with some Graphic 45 paper. One of my new years resolutions is to use up some of my (many) papers - so far I've managed 2 sheets!


And this is sheet number 2 - lots of circus posters.



Well a circus is nothing without the performers! These are from a Tim Holtz stamp and die set. They've been coloured with Distress Markers and sparkle pens. I've added some words with some TH Tissue Tape.

So now I've got 2 album covers (see my previous post here) I just need Neil to drill me some holes (he's very handy with the power tools) then I can add some inside pages with book rings. Luckily the covers are just a little bit bigger than a die set that I have, so cutting the pages will be easy.

I'd like to enter this into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, as this week it's Layer It Up.

You have until the end of the month to join in with our challenge, so I hope to see you over there.

Have a fun day, and thanks very much for looking xx

11 comments:

  1. I am not usually a circus fan, but I love your cover. Have fun creating the pages. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great way to use these stamps, they are so much fun. Have a very happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation Sue and love all those circus elements, great fun.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun Sue....I’m hoping the animals escape though!!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, great use of your scraps of papers Sue!
    What a fun collection of images stamped and collaged!!
    A perfect association for the theme :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha - what a fun card, Sue!!! Great collage!!! Everything is here which signifies the circus!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have one graphic 45 paper pad but cannot bring myself to use it. I feel the pain of you using 2 sheets up here. Lol. It does look good though and I love the circus theme and takes me back to childhood memories of going to the circus when it visited town.
    I wonder what it going to go inside. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm trying to use papers too but I fear I will never get there as I often succumb and buy more! Lovely cover Sue, great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It´s a good resolution to use up some of the hoarded stuff (I have that too of course ;-) )!
    The circus scene is beautiful, I like all the action going on there.
    Have a wonderful sunday!
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant fun! Such a cool use of those funky TH stamps, and full of the life of the circus.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! Love all of the sweet images you used!! So fun!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.