Followers

Monday 12 June 2017

Summer Sun (In the Rain)

Good morning and happy Monday. Well I'm back from my week away in Sunny Scarborough - who am I kidding, it rained every day, and when it wasn't raining it was blowing, and when we got really lucky it did both! Still we managed to walk loads so my step counter was very happy. 
There's still time to enter the colour challenge over at Rubber Dance, and so to celebrate Summer, I made this.


I've used Owl Do Good, Retro Beach, and Giraffe.

I've also added lots of rain! These owls are so cute, I think they are definitely sheltering from the weather. If you would like them to wing their way to you, don't forget to use SDFreeShip on orders of 15 Euros and over.

I'm entering my rainy owls into the Happy Little Stampers Die Cut challenge.
Have a fun week, and thanks very much for looking x


9 comments:

  1. Love your summery owls. I have also spent 'summer' weeks in Scarborough in the past, with wellies, raincoat etc....Have a good week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous project with very beautiful colours that say sunny days to me.

    You should have popped down the coast to Bridlington where it never rains(pretend).

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those owls, fab piece Sue. We get pretty much the same weather as Scarborough so know how dire last week was!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is so fabulous!! What a fun idea, Sue! xx
    I'm taking shelter from the rain, too..... Summer and sun will be here soon, right? :-) Thanks for sharing your stunning piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Sue ! So sorry to hear about your rainy week away !
    Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sue.... i'm so sorry that that UK weather didn't shine for you but your project certainly does. Love what you have created using those sweet RD Owl stamps... I may just have a project to add to the challenge if I get a wiggle on. Thought I may have missed it. Thank you for sharing & reminding me. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you had rain all week but hope,you managed some rest. Love this the colours are gorgeous . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Sue, those owls are my favourites too. Typical English Summer then huh?!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this little creation Sue... These owls are so cute, I need them Lol.
    Your colors and the whole design is absolutely gorgeous!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.